uPVC windows have, for many years, been the most popular choice of homeowners who are looking to replace their old, wooden or aluminium windows and doors that are looking worse for wear. Furthermore, such windows are fitted in most brand new properties here in the UK. There are a number of reasons why uPVC is the favoured material...
Benefits of uPVC windows
- Easy to maintain as no painting is required.
- Do not rot or rust so last longer.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Keep out damp.
- Cheaper than wooden or aluminium windows.
- Come in a range of colours and styles.
- When combined with double glazing, reduces heat loss and outside noise.