Conservatory converters are able to transform your existing conservatory roof that was originally constructed using the likes of single glazing or inferior polycarbonate without having to remove the old roof. A new light-weight tiled roof system is fitted over your existing roof providing a number of advantages.
Benefits of conservatory converters
There are a number of reasons a conservatory roof replacement using alternative materials such as double glazed panels or a tiled roof can prove beneficial. For instance: -
- A great investment adding value to your property.
- The colour of the roofing material can be blended in to closely match the roof on your home.
- Any style and size of conservatory roof can be accommodated.
- Reduced condensation and noise.
- Conservatory can be used all year as it is cool in the hot summer months and warm in the winter.
- The conservatory conversions cost is affordable.
- Quick installation causing minimum disruption.
- The main structure and interior of your conservatory can also be refurbished at the same time.