How we can help you
We can help you save money on your energy bills and add value to your home.
We'll help you get the information that you need to help you make the right choice
Since 2008 we have been building up a network of reputable home improvement companies covering from Landsend to John O'Groats and everywhere in between. What gets us out of bed in the morning is our mission to help match UK homeowners with the right tradespeople for double glazing, conservatories, conservatory roofs, replacement boilers, solar panels, home security systems and home insulation. We have recently launched into providing homeowners with heat pump quotes.
Although we are not good at much else we are very good at matching people with the right companies who can provide the home improvement that they are looking for at the right price.
Your data is secure with us. Once we have put you in contact with the companies that can help you with your required home improvement or energy saving product we will make sure that your data is never passed to anyone else.
Why you should use a comparison website like ours?
Comparison sites like CompareCompanies have been getting more and more popular over the last few years. Whether you choose to use a free comparison service or to spend time identifying reputable installers of your chosen product yourself, it is always worth considering the benefits of using a comparison service like ours.
- You could save money
- The companies are aware that they are not the only company that are being passed your details. This means that they know that they need to be able to provide competitive prices for you to be willing to choose them.
- Hassle free & no obligation quotes
- If you are busy like most people that come to comparison websites you can save you a lot of time finding the right company for your project. This is because the comparison website has a team of people in-house to identify the right companies to provide the quotes and to constantly monitor them.
- Websites like ours do like it when people purchase from the companies that have received their details. However, for a website like CompareCompanies it is so important to be no obligation. This means that when people are looking for quotes they can have peace of mind that they have no need to proceed with any of the companies that have provided the quotes.
- Get variety and choice
- It is always sensible to get quotes from three to four companies and a comparison site makes this very easy. When comparing home improvements companies people need to be aware that there are three key things to consider. Firstly, the actual product and brand need to be considered. Secondly, the quality of the actual installation of the work. Getting different quotes from different companies allows homeowners to consider both key considerations. Finally, it is so important to consider the affordability. Whether a homeowner is paying for the work in one lump sum or on some kind of finance package the payments do need to be made.
Buy local if possible:
Larger national installers of home improvement products can provide a good service and we do work with some of them. We work with companies like Anglian Windows, Safestyle Windows, Npower for insulation grants, Homeserve for boilers and Verisure for home security systems. However, our success has been built on managing a network of quality and local installers. We currently have over 400 companies actively providing quotes for people that we have introduced them to across the UK every week.
When homeowners use our service, they can rest assured that the companies will be reputable companies who cover their local area. We constantly monitor the companies on our network and use consumer feedback to help them improve the quality of their offering.
CompareCompanies is here to help you. Our UK-based customer support team are ready and willing to help you find the right quote for your needs. Call us on 0800 084 5076.
If you don't want to speak to anyone now feel free to take a look around our website. There may be enough information on here for you at the moment if you are not ready to get quotes quite yet.